The Woods in Nelson, New Hampshire
The Woods in Nelson, New Hampshire

Nelson, New Hampshire

Nelson was named in honor of British naval hero Admiral Horatio Nelson, and was incorporated in 1774. Quiet Nelson village contains a fine 1841 village church in Greek and Gothic revival style. Nelson was primarily an agricultural community, and today is largely a residential and vacation retreat.

Population: 852 - Area: 23.7 Miles